Apply online TEACHER OF MUSIC and PERFORMING ARTS

Ref 181321
Grade M1-UPS3
Salary £25714 to £ 41604 
Term Full Time
Perm / Temp Permanent
Required From 1st September 2022 
Closing Date 9am 20/05/2022
Location
FULWOOD ACADEMY
Black Bull Lane , Fulwood , Preston , PR2 9YR
Tel: 01772 719060
School website: www.fulwoodacademy.co.uk
Roll: 717
Information
We are looking for a candidate with...

  • A passion for teaching at KS3 and KS4

  • Strong subject knowledge and experience of raising attainment

  • Drive, enthusiasm, resilience, warmth and a sense of humour

  • Contributions to make to the wider Academy.

  • Dedication to improving the opportunities for the students of Fulwood Academy by delivering a broad and innovative curriculum

  • It is anticipated music will take up to 60% of the curriculum time for the candidate with the remaining 40% in performing arts


  • Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.

    Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.


    Proposed Interview Date:
    24/05/2022 

    Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to

    Return to a.ellis@fulwoodacademy.co.uk

    We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.