|Grade||Leadership Pay Scale (L8 to L15)|
|Salary||£50151 to £ 59581|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 01/01/2022 |
|Closing Date||Midday, 12 noon 14/09/2021|
WARTON ARCHBISHOP HUTTON'S PRIMARY SCHOOL
Back Lane , Warton , Carnforth , LA5 9QU
Tel: 01524 734305
School website: www.archbishophuttons.lancs.sch.uk
Located in the village of Warton (pop 2000), which is within the Arnside and Silverdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the NE corner of Morecambe Bay. The school has modern buildings and sits in substantial grounds with views towards the Bowland fells. The school is the direct descendant of the free Grammar school founded by Archbishop Hutton in 1597. Further information can be found on the school website.
Could you be the dynamic leader who can further inspire our pupils to achieve their full academic, spiritual, moral, social and cultural potential?
The children, staff, parents and Governors would like a leader who:
• is a strong, committed manager who can ensure that all pupils achieve their full potential
• expects excellence in fostering high quality teaching and learning
• demonstrates high expectations from all members of the school community
• shows commitment to developing the inclusive Christian ethos of the school
• can build and communicate a vision to drive the school towards 'outstanding'
• has excellent communication and interpersonal skills to relate to parents, pupils and staff
• will continue to develop strong links with neighbouring schools
In return we can offer:
• a school full of happy, eager, friendly pupils
• a staff team who hold high expectations for all learners
• a commitment to continued professional development for all
• strong links with parents and the wider local community
• a highly supportive and dedicated governing body
• a distinctive and inclusive spiritual ethos
Archbishop Hutton's VC Primary School is committed to the highest level of safeguarding and the promotion of the health and welfare of all our pupils.
Prospective applicants can view the school in September by prior arrangement. Please phone the bursar Mrs Sarah Robinson if you wish to take advantage of this. You will be shown round the school by Mrs Mary Jackson, Chair of Governors
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 14 September 2021 - Noon
Shortlisting: Tuesday 21 September 2021 at 6.00 pm
Applicants will be notified by phone/email
Interviews - school based day: Thursday 30 September 2021
Formal interviews: Friday 1st October 2021
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Application form attached. Please return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.