EYFS TEACHER - NURSERY
|Grade||Main Pay Scale|
|Perm / Temp||Permanent|
|Required||From 1st September 2021 |
|Hours||32.5 per week|
|Closing Date||9am 23/06/2021 |
APPLETREE NURSERY SCHOOL
Milking Stile Lane , Lancaster , Lancashire , LA1 5QB
Tel: 01524 64132
School website: appletreenurseryschool.co.uk
EYFS Teacher - Nursery, from 1st September 2021
Proposed interview date: 28th June 2021
Are you an outstanding and highly motivated EYFS teacher with energy and enthusiasm to stimulate children to achieve beyond their expectations?
The Governing Board at Appletree Nursery School are looking to appoint a hard-working, committed and inspirational nursery teacher who is passionate about Early Years education and developing the best in children.
The successful candidate will:
- be a driven and outstanding classroom practitioner or have evidence of consistently good practice;
- have a sound knowledge of child development and work with a genuine child-centered approach;
- have a strong commitment and proven track record in driving forward the progress of all children;
- be organised and creative;
- have high aspirations for all children;
- maintain high standards of planning for children's learning, assessment and reporting;
- have the ability to lead, support and work with a committed team of experienced teaching assistants.
We can offer you:
- a warm, friendly school where children are at the heart of what we do, and a chance to make a real difference;
- lovely, enthusiastic and well-behaved children with enormous potential;
- brilliant, committed and collaborative staff team and governors;
- a challenge and the opportunity to make a difference;
- opportunities for further development and training;
- a nursery school which has a commitment to working with parents and the community.
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge and you would like to join us on the next stage of our journey, then we would like to hear from you.
Please note, Appletree Nursery School is part of a collaboration of to maintained nursery schools and has a headteacher who works across the two nursery schools. The successful candidate will work at Appletree Nursery School only.
This post is not suitable for Early Careers Teachers.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits to our school are welcome, please contact our school office on 01524 64132 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: 23rd June 2021, 9am.
Interviews held: 28th June 2021.
Starting date: 1st September 2021
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
- Essential Qualifications
- Math's and English GCSE or equivalent grade C or above
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Teaching degree or equivalent
- Desirable Qualifications
- - Paediatric First Aid
- Essential Experience
- - Significant experience in an EYFS setting
- Desirable Experience
- Classroom experience in KS1
- Working in a variety of school settings/contexts
- Proposed Interview Date:
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
Teaching post application form is attached. Return forms to the Headteacher at the School
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.