CLASS TEACHER - Y3/4 - PART TIME - 1 YEAR FIXED TERM CONTRACT
|Grade||Teachers Pay Range|
|Perm / Temp||Temporary|
|Required||From 01.09.2021  to 31.08.2022 |
|Closing Date||at 12 noon 30/04/2021 |
BACUP ST SAVIOUR'S COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Lane End Road , Bacup , OL13 9RR
Tel: 01706 877900
School website: www.bacupstsavioursprimary.co.uk
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an inspirational, talented and enthusiastic teacher to join our forward thinking and dynamic team on a 12 month fixed term contract. This post is for a temporary part-time teacher (subject lead responsibility to be confirmed) who will teach our Y3/4 children (every afternoon) as part of a job share with our current class teacher.
St. Saviour's Community Primary is an exciting and inclusive school; a school where children, staff, parents and Governors are actively involved in the children's education. We strive to be the best we can be and pride ourselves on delivering an inspiring and creative curriculum where every child is valued.
We can offer:
- a positive, caring and inclusive ethos;
- amazing children with a drive to achieve;
- a dedicated and hard working staff team;
- an opportunity to be actively involved in developing our curriculum provision;
- a supportive and effective Governing Body;
- opportunities for continued professional development.
Our children require someone with:
- a proven record of exceptional classroom practice;
- a commitment to our positive, inclusive and creative ethos;
- a solid understanding of the principles of effective teaching and learning;
- the ability to inspire and motivate all pupils;
- extremely high standards, of themselves and their pupils;
- determination, energy and ambition.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
More Information can be found at www.bacupstsavioursprimary.co.uk
- Essential Qualifications
Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Desirable Qualifications
- Paediatric First Aid / First Aid in the Workplace.
- Essential Experience
KS2 teaching experience.
Working with children with SEND.
Using assessment for learning.
- Desirable Experience
- Experience of teaching in a mixed year group class.
- Proposed Interview Date:
For an informal discussion please contact:For an informal discussion / to arrange a visit to our school (in line with current COVID-19 guidance), please contact Deanne Marsh (Headteacher). 01706 877900
Application forms and further details are available from/returnable to
The application form can be downloaded from the advert.. Completed applications to be sent via email (only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form attached
Apply for job
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.